SECTION 1: WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Mailing or street address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Profession, occupation or job title
- Details of the products and services you have purchased from us or which you have enquired about, together with any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and to respond to your enquiries
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites or through our representatives or otherwise; and information you provide to us through our customer care team or customer surveys, or that is publicly available
Your personal information will be held by Probeauty, 15b Leslie Hills Drive, Riccarton, Christchurch.
SECTION 2: HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Our primary purpose for collecting this information is to enable us to understand your needs and provide you with the best quality of customer service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We use this information we collect to fulfil any orders placed through the website www.probeauty.co.nz (including processing your payment information, arranging shipping, and providing invoices and/or order confirmations).
In addition, we use this information for:
- internal record keeping.
- improving our products and services.
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
SECTION 3: SECURITY
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
SECTION 4: COOKIES
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
SECTION 5: THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Links: When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Google Analytics: Our store uses Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at. See here for how Google uses data when you use our Service and how you may opt-out - www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
You will receive promotional emails from us if you have asked to receive them. If you do not want to receive email from Probeauty you can click on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email communication sent by us. Please allow us 3 business days from when the request was received to complete the removal, as some of our promotions may already have been in process before you submitted your request.
We'll be happy to provide additional information or answer any questions. For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone using the details provided below:
[Re: General Manager]
03 351 6181
0508 776 232